**Follow me on my journey- as I cook my way through David Rocco's new cook book; Dolce Vita!

Tuesday 4 October 2011

Inspiring Men to Cook

It has been dreamy-cooking in my kitchen! Just the other day I made 8 pizzas for our house-warming party. I made patata pizza, Margherita pizza, pizza with carmalized onion/goat cheese & anchovies, and pizza with mozzarella and sopresatta. They were a hit!
I was happy to find that the Dolce Vita cook book has inspired my Husband to cook too!  I forgot to show you a recipe that my Husband cooked- when we were at the old house. He made Filetto di Manzo con Soffritto (beef tenderloin). I never realized just how small our cooking space was before.
The meat was juicy and it absorbed all the succulent flavours from the soffritto.  I was impressed!

I just wanted to send happy belated birthday wishes to my 'Tween' Kayla! 
I have been taking on more hours at work lately. I will be back as soon as things settle down a bit more. Cheers!

1 comment: