**Follow me on my journey- as I cook my way through David Rocco's new cook book; Dolce Vita!

Tuesday 7 June 2011

Cooking with a torcicollo!

Today I am home with a torcicollo (twisted neck). I pulled a muscle in my neck while I was packing-yikes! So today I decided to make a quick Insalata di Riso. I first went out and bought some scamorza- which is a smoked bell-shaped cheese. It looks like this cheese has a torcicollo too..tee,hee.
I chilled the salad a bit and feasted on it at lunch time. I enjoyed all the different flovours combined in this salad.

1 comment:

  1. Well now I'm wondering if i should order a "torcicollo" or go to the doctor with one, lol.
    Take it easy girlfriend... but you amaze me... you still managed to go out and shop and cook WOW.
    Stopping in to say hello... when will you be settled???
    xoxoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete