**Follow me on my journey- as I cook my way through David Rocco's new cook book; Dolce Vita!

Thursday 15 September 2011

Fagioli, fagioli; are good for your heart...

We are very much enjoying our new place and domani the kitchen will FINALLY be finished! Here is the yummy fruit cake my parents brought over when they visited us.
I needed a little cooking break the other day, but now I'm back and I decided to make Pasta e Fagioli.
Italians often eat Pasta with Beans and I liked this version- which included sauteed pancetta. It was a savoury dish for sure!

1 comment:

  1. That was short break. Do you know you are the ONLY site that I come to that has FOOD? YUP, just you.
    All your recipes look delish. They really do. I just showed Randy this one and the "eggs in purgatory". Your carbonara looked good too. Randy's is pretty good too... but I'm gaining weight with all this food.... STOP IT, lol.
    It's so freakin cold today. High of 14 and again tomorrow awwwwww. I still have 2 dogs to groom outside. Come on sunshine.
    xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete