**Follow me on my journey- as I cook my way through David Rocco's new cook book; Dolce Vita!

Monday 26 September 2011

...and on her farm she has some.. meat balls...

Looks like I forgot to show you my finished kitchen! Here is how the kitchen looked when we bought the house.
Here is my new finished farm style kitchen. I am absolutely in love with it and have been cooking up a storm in it already. I am loving all the extra space! My neighbours are awesome too and coincidentally; my neighbour Domenic went to high school with David Rocco- and showed me his high school picture :)
This evening I made Polpette di Acciughe (Anchovy Meatballs).
While I was frying the meat balls, you could smell the aroma from down the street.
I just loved this version and you could really taste the anchovies and wine. It was so tasty!

1 comment:

  1. Yum! those look good! And I can't wait to get there to eat your food!!! Kitchen looks awesome!
    xo

    ReplyDelete