**Follow me on my journey- as I cook my way through David Rocco's new cook book; Dolce Vita!

Wednesday 22 June 2011

A well-fed family!

This man is keeping our family well fed..lol! I am half way through David Rocco's Dolce Vita cook book and we are really enjoying all the recipes so far. There is also a rumor spreading around the family that I have been cooking up amazing dishes and keeping my Husband very happy :)
On that note, today I fed la famiglia a nice Spaghetti con Pomodorini e Pecorino. The cherry tomatoes were nice and ripe and looked delicious while they were simmering in their juices.
This dish was just fantastic! I loved the sweet flavour of the tomatoes-combined with the roasted garlic and the Pecorino cheese that gave it a nice kick. The sauce was just so flavourful. I plan to make this all the time!

No comments:

Post a Comment