**Follow me on my journey- as I cook my way through David Rocco's new cook book; Dolce Vita!

Friday 19 August 2011

Breakfast for Dinner

I don't know about you, but it seems that there are birthdays, weddings etc. every weekend lately. These next few weeks we are celebrating my Mom's birthday and we are very blessed that she is around for it- as she has fought 2 types of Cancer over the last few years. Happy birthday also to my little Sisters: Lisa and Diana!
Today I made Spaghetti alla Carbonara (pasta with bacon and eggs)from the Dolce Vita cook book. It was moist, I loved the tasty pancetta and the eggs were the perfect touch!

2 comments:

  1. You are making me hungry and it is 5am:)
    Have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you know this is Randy's FAVOURITE of all time????
    Yup
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete